September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Title: “The Chicken Who Crossed the Road”
- A Quote by George Bernard Shaw
- (no title)
- 3D Printing
- Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer – Jordan Tristan Walker
- The 14 Most Important Italian Superstitions
- RPO CODES!
- What Is Boxing Day, And Why Do Canadians Celebrate It?
- Media-Opoly: the only SNL sketch to be banned from TV. Created in 1998.
- “Climate Change” is a natural phenomenon and isn’t cause by Humankind.
- “The Bursting Bubble: How we got here, how we get out,”
- Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire by Bob Rivers
- The Music of SuperSam
- Toronto King and Spadina – Construction – 2013
- Corrado Caruso Nerves of Steel
- Blast From the Past – Superior Tire commercials!
- Joe Rogan Experience #1315 – Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell
- Paper Poppers! WOW!
- Convert DMG to ISO (MacOS X, Windows or Linux)
- How To Secure Nginx with Let’s Encrypt on Ubuntu 22.04
- 5.3L V8 L83
- The Novak Guide to the GM 6L80 Automatic Transmission
- Zeitgeist: The Movie
- Zeitgeist: Addendum
- Sebben and Sebben Employee Orientation
- When no one’s left in the office….
- Dammit Fletcher…Wake up!!!
- Make it SO!
- All your base…..
- Protected: 8mm
- The Website Is Down
- “The Zion King” Grace Powers
- The Strangest Secret
- WordPress Server Deployment
- JIM CRAMER Admits to being a market manipulator
- Ring of Power | Full Length Documentary – Grace Powers
- David Rockefeller – Scum of the earth
- The Great Global Warming Swindle
- Dr. Richard Fleming – COVID 19 is a bioweapon
- St John Henry Newman Catholic School. Scarborough, Ontario
- St Maria Goretti School, Scarborough, Ontario
- DENON RCD-M38 MANUALS
I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up to No Good
Category Archives: FunStuff
1. Opening an umbrella in a closed environment: Ah! Sacrilegious. It doesn’t matter if it’s raining cats and dogs (piovendo a catinelle). It’s serious bad luck. If you do it, either someone will tirarti un occhiataccia (give you a dirty look) or tell you to close … Continue reading
Chipmunks roasting on an open fire Hot sauce dripping from their toes Chipmunks: Oh! That tickles! Yuletide squirrels fresh filleted by the choir They poked hot skewers through their nose Chipmunks: Ow! Wrong end, cowboy! Everybody knows some pepper and … Continue reading
Yes, I dabble….. Usually, using Apple Logic, Garageband and in the old days….Sony Soundforge. My Keyboard is The M-Audio Axiom 49!
Superior Tire and Auto! Go See Howard Minsker at Superior Tire and Auto 4300 Dufferin St, North York, ON M3H 5R9 (416) 635-9967 and don’t forget to tell him Sam Says Hi!
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Paper-Popper PAPER POPPERS!!! A paper popper is perfect for scaring or pranking your siblings and friends. By folding a piece of paper correctly, you can create air pockets that will make a loud popping sound if you snap the paper … Continue reading