September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Title: “The Chicken Who Crossed the Road”
- A Quote by George Bernard Shaw
- (no title)
- 3D Printing
- Project Veritas Exposes Pfizer – Jordan Tristan Walker
- The 14 Most Important Italian Superstitions
- RPO CODES!
- What Is Boxing Day, And Why Do Canadians Celebrate It?
- Media-Opoly: the only SNL sketch to be banned from TV. Created in 1998.
- “Climate Change” is a natural phenomenon and isn’t cause by Humankind.
- “The Bursting Bubble: How we got here, how we get out,”
- Chipmunks Roasting On An Open Fire by Bob Rivers
- The Music of SuperSam
- Toronto King and Spadina – Construction – 2013
- Corrado Caruso Nerves of Steel
- Blast From the Past – Superior Tire commercials!
- Joe Rogan Experience #1315 – Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell
- Paper Poppers! WOW!
- Convert DMG to ISO (MacOS X, Windows or Linux)
- How To Secure Nginx with Let’s Encrypt on Ubuntu 22.04
- 5.3L V8 L83
- The Novak Guide to the GM 6L80 Automatic Transmission
- Zeitgeist: The Movie
- Zeitgeist: Addendum
- Sebben and Sebben Employee Orientation
- When no one’s left in the office….
- Dammit Fletcher…Wake up!!!
- Make it SO!
- All your base…..
- Protected: 8mm
- The Website Is Down
- “The Zion King” Grace Powers
- The Strangest Secret
- WordPress Server Deployment
- JIM CRAMER Admits to being a market manipulator
- Ring of Power | Full Length Documentary – Grace Powers
- David Rockefeller – Scum of the earth
- The Great Global Warming Swindle
- Dr. Richard Fleming – COVID 19 is a bioweapon
- St John Henry Newman Catholic School. Scarborough, Ontario
- St Maria Goretti School, Scarborough, Ontario
- DENON RCD-M38 MANUALS
I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up to No Good
Author Archives: Super Sam
Title: “The Chicken Who Crossed the Road” Page 1: Once upon a time, in a quaint little village nestled between rolling green hills, there lived a chicken named Cluckington. Cluckington had always been a curious and adventurous chicken, but lately, … Continue reading
“This is the true joy in life, being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. Being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances, complaining that the world will … Continue reading
THE SECRET COVENANT An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection … Continue reading
Jordan Tristan Walker Pfizer Project Veritas undercover investigative report Actual Undercover Footage from Project Veritas Actual Confrontation Footage from Project Veritas Here is all the information about Jordan Tristan Walker and the current Pfizer project controversy right here. … Continue reading
1. Opening an umbrella in a closed environment: Ah! Sacrilegious. It doesn’t matter if it’s raining cats and dogs (piovendo a catinelle). It’s serious bad luck. If you do it, either someone will tirarti un occhiataccia (give you a dirty look) or tell you to close … Continue reading
Each RPO code is a combination of three alphanumeric characters (like Z71) that refers to a specific option or modification to the vehicle as built during production. The RPO codes identify the base model of the vehicle along with options … Continue reading
You may have been celebrating Boxing Day for decades without actually knowing what it stands for. Observed annually on December 26 in Canada, the U.K. and Commonwealth countries around the world, Boxing Day was traditionally the day employers would give … Continue reading
Aired only once in 1998 on the live SNL show for which it was written and effectively banned and never aired again: MEDIA-OPOLY
LOL…I cant get enough of this stuff…. How arrogant we as humans must be to think that we could have even the slightest impact on our planet. Mother nature is a juggernaut, and although we may be able to scratch … Continue reading